Worried about elderly loved ones at home alone?
Your loved ones can get help 24 hours a day at the press of a button with our personal alarm. They will be connected to one of our UK-based Emergency Resolution Centres and our friendly team will arrange the appropriate response and call you or the emergency services if further help is needed.
Try our personal alarm in your own home risk-free, just pay the £69 setup, then your first 6 weeks are free. If you don't think the alarm is for you, send the alarm back and we'll refund your setup fee. *
Order online with free next working day delivery to England and Wales - currently unaffected by Coronavirus.
Join our life-saving personal alarm service with a 30 day no obligation home trial and 6 weeks free alarm monitoring *
Lines open Mon - Fri, 10am - 4pm
- We help resolve any emergency, such as falls, illness, cold callers, intruders or fires.
- When your loved one presses the pendant's alarm button, they are quickly connected, day or night, to our UK-based Emergency Resolution Centres.
- We'll contact you or the emergency services to arrange the appropriate help, if needed.
- No alarm call goes unresolved. We'll speak to your loved one via the alarm and reassure them help is on the way.
- The personal alarm can be worn as a wristband or pendant and works in the home and garden.
- The pendant is water resistant and can be worn in the bath or shower, where slips are likely.
The only Which? Approved personal alarm
Order online to benefit from:
- Peace of mind with 5 second average alarm response time. *
- Simple to setup with no internet required.
- Free next working day delivery.
- Unlimited alarm calls and no long-term contract.
- Alarm base unit with powerful two-way speaker connects to the phone line.
Order online for a 30 day no obligation home trial and 6 weeks free alarm monitoring:
- After the 6 week free period, the alarm subscription is £16.48 per month. *
30 day home trial with 6 weeks free
94% of our customers do not pay VAT on their orders. If you, or the person you are buying the alarm for, have a condition that requires regular medication or are registered disabled then you may be eligible for VAT exemption.
Lines open Mon - Fri, 10am - 4pm
Free next working day delivery to England and Wales - currently unaffected by Coronavirus.
Exclusive personal alarm provider to Age UK
To help people in this difficult time, we are offering all new customers a 30 day no-obligation home trial and 6 weeks free alarm monitoring.
When you order online, we charge an initial £69 up-front set-up fee. If you change your mind, or are not fully satisfied, contact us within 30 days to cancel and we will refund you the £69 set-up fee. We will supply you with a freepost return bag for your alarm equipment.
You won't be billed for the monthly alarm monitoring subscription until 6 weeks after you sign-up, unless you cancel within the first 30 days.
How to order your 30 day no-obligation home trial
Get help quickly: Average 5 second alarm response time *
Trusted by 70,000 alarm users and their families
We help over 70,000 customers a year to live independently and safely in their own home. Our personal alarms provide you and your family with reassurance your loved ones can get help in any emergency, even if they are unable to speak. Our caring team can get help to resolve any emergency, such as falls, cold callers, intruders or fires.
- We're the largest private personal alarm provider in the UK.
- Three UK-based Emergency Resolution Centres with helpful and patient staff .
- Exclusive personal alarm provider to Age UK and supporting their charitable work.
- Over 30 years' experience of supporting older adults to remain independent.
- Part of AXA PPP healthcare, with over 75 years of health and wellbeing experience.
24 hour support
Trained, compassionate team available for your loved ones.
Medical details and contacts stored securely for a personal response in an emergency.
No hidden costs
Free delivery and life-time warranty included with subscription.
Easy to set-up
We provide clear instructions and telephone support..
Our own engineers
If you have an equipment fault, our team will fix the issue, free of charge.
No long-term commitment
You can cancel whenever you want. There is no long-term contract.
* Offer applies to full paying PPP Taking Care customers who sign up to the Personal Alarm Service, before 30th June 2020 and order online or by phone. Customers who sign up to the GPS Personal Alarm or GPS Dementia Tracker are not entitled to the offer.
Prices exclude VAT. The personal alarm range will vary according to environment. All figures quoted are from original equipment manufacturer's specification. Pictures shown are for illustration purposes only. Personal alarm models may differ. Average alarm call response time from January 2020 Emergency Resolution Centre call statistics.
PPP Taking Care Limited is a company registered in England and Wales (Number 01488490), it is a subsidiary of AXA PPP healthcare Group Limited. Registered address: 5 Old Broad Street, London EC2N 1AD. VAT number 243674160. PPP Taking Care is the trading name and brand of PPP Taking Care Limited.
© Copyright 2020